Personal Creations - Exorbitant shipping plus extra charge for handling...
I placed an order last year and the year before without a problem.So I thought I would order again this year.
First of all the collection that I started is no longer available, and that does not make me happy. So I picked three different figurines for a total of $29.97 and when I went to check out, the standard shipping for three small figurines which probably, in all reality, would not cost $4.00 to ship, had a shipping charge of $9.99. Then to top it all off they wanted to add a $3.99 handling charge, making shipping and handling $13.98, which of course they don't tell you until after you have entered your payment information. This is a total ripoff and I will find my products elsewhere.
They will also be getting a phone call from me tomorrow.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- " (This was sent to the salesmen who sold me this job) I just wanted to let you know how unhappy I was with our move. I tried calling you..."
- "I paid Moving Staffers to pack and load my belongings for a move across the country (Indiana to New Mexico). When I spoke with them on the telephone they said..."
- "This is a complaint against David F. Rebholz, President and Chief Executive Officer, FedEx Ground, for mis-management of a shoddy organization that has meted out pitiful service, egregious incompetence, and..."
- "If you are hard-working, honest, and looking for affordable housing, BEWARE of Kingwood Lakes Apartments at 3700 Kingwood Drive, Kingwood, Texas. Beware of any Adara Community in this area! They..."
- "Suddenlink offers internet throughout much of NE Harris County. In Kingwood, which has upper middle class to very wealthy residents, they offer speeds over 150Mps. In Huffman, which is more middle..."
- "I called Ron Carter on 10/23/14 at 12:00pm about a 2013 hyundai veloster they had listed on their website for $11,950, the sales lady on the phone confirmed the mileage..."
- "We installed a Pottery Barn Sussex Sconce in our bathroom above the medicine cabinet in February 2010. About four years later the stainless steel finish was peeling revealing a black/rusty..."
- "I purchased a sofa and lift up ottoman on April 15, 2016. On May 15 it was delivered. Long story short it is the wrong color, missing legs..."
- "Hello Everyone, I am Mrs Jenna from Texas, USA. I will like to share the goodness of God in my life after so many months of trying to get a loan..."