Personal Creations - Exorbitant shipping plus extra charge for handling...
I placed an order last year and the year before without a problem.So I thought I would order again this year.
First of all the collection that I started is no longer available, and that does not make me happy. So I picked three different figurines for a total of $29.97 and when I went to check out, the standard shipping for three small figurines which probably, in all reality, would not cost $4.00 to ship, had a shipping charge of $9.99. Then to top it all off they wanted to add a $3.99 handling charge, making shipping and handling $13.98, which of course they don't tell you until after you have entered your payment information. This is a total ripoff and I will find my products elsewhere.
They will also be getting a phone call from me tomorrow.12a0ce60 review #355259
You may also like
- "I was convinced when my claim was declined that no one read the claim. Now it seems certain in my opinion. The following day I received a second letter in..."
- "I have used Dannie for years now and hauled all of my horses across country and he's wonderful. Horses are always fed and watered and very well cared for. Although..."
- "My father orders inventory from a company located in California. I only heard about this incident in great detail today when Southeastern Freight Lines arrived to deliver our restaurant inventory...."
- "We bought the new cafe series applicances for our new house. Just after the warranty expires the knobs broke, all of them, they are made of a cheap plastic...."
- "Tv don't turn on . Just a red light turns on..."
- "The flowers were not what i expected almost dead and not completly a Filled Vase for the price i paid $99.95 . end up buying form local florist alot cheaper..."
- "When I originally started, I had a beautiful lawn and with my age creeping up, I thought I would hire TruGreen after a sales person made all of these false..."
- "Purchased a hand gun from this vendor at a Gun Show in Las Vegas around June 2014. Paid for the pistol,tax,background check and transfer fee all in cash and have the..."
- "I ordered about $80 worth of clothes from LOFT online and UPS tracking said it was delivered to my door. I stupidly pre-signed for the package. The package was delivered..."