Personal Creations - Exorbitant shipping plus extra charge for handling...
I placed an order last year and the year before without a problem.So I thought I would order again this year.
First of all the collection that I started is no longer available, and that does not make me happy. So I picked three different figurines for a total of $29.97 and when I went to check out, the standard shipping for three small figurines which probably, in all reality, would not cost $4.00 to ship, had a shipping charge of $9.99. Then to top it all off they wanted to add a $3.99 handling charge, making shipping and handling $13.98, which of course they don't tell you until after you have entered your payment information. This is a total ripoff and I will find my products elsewhere.
They will also be getting a phone call from me tomorrow.c379896 review #355259
You may also like
- "My father orders inventory from a company located in California. I only heard about this incident in great detail today when Southeastern Freight Lines arrived to deliver our restaurant inventory...."
- "I Came to CR England in April of 2010 after 12 years in EMS (Ambulance Paramedic), after getting burnt out on health care. I came there with little more than..."
- "I am writing because I'm really not sure who else to turn to for assistance. I used a moving company to move me from one location to the next. The..."
- "This person is slandering my company everyday on Craigslist in Portland, Oregon. It's really funny beacuase everything he says about us is exactly what this dan trussell of my used..."
- "First of all she has black, rotten teeth. I came in her room sat down. We talked for a bit then asked me for money. I..."
- "Sign says OPEN TIL MIDNIGHT OR LATER,but they were shutdown by 11:45. I wasn't the only one trying to go through the drive thru. Fase advertising . I went..."
- "I wish I would have known about this company before renting from them. Viewing the house for the first time I liked it, being a first time renter with houses..."
- "They manipulated our physical and mental state of mind by making us wait for well over 6 hours with no meals and two small children. Once we were mentally exhausted..."
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."