Personal Creations - Exorbitant shipping plus extra charge for handling...
I placed an order last year and the year before without a problem.So I thought I would order again this year.
First of all the collection that I started is no longer available, and that does not make me happy. So I picked three different figurines for a total of $29.97 and when I went to check out, the standard shipping for three small figurines which probably, in all reality, would not cost $4.00 to ship, had a shipping charge of $9.99. Then to top it all off they wanted to add a $3.99 handling charge, making shipping and handling $13.98, which of course they don't tell you until after you have entered your payment information. This is a total ripoff and I will find my products elsewhere.
They will also be getting a phone call from me tomorrow.d377144 review #355259
You may also like
- "Hello! I was wanting to thank all the helpful reviews here on this site! I was saved precious money that could be used for Christmas items!It started with me looking..."
- "My husband ordered Valentine Flowers to be sent to my job on the 2nd of Feb. He made multiple calls on the 14th. Each time he wasn't able to speak..."
- "I Came to CR England in April of 2010 after 12 years in EMS (Ambulance Paramedic), after getting burnt out on health care. I came there with little more than..."
- "We ordered flowers from Proflowers ( they do business under several names) you can see in the pic what we received. When I called to get a refund i..."
- "I have been going to American Laser for over 13 years for laser hair removal. Today, I went to my appointment only to find their doors locked with a..."
- "I had 7 inch long hair and went in and asked to keep the length and trim the uneven ends on the sides and back. The girl(SHARA) decided to cut..."
- "Killeen Maaco had my brand new car for 5 days to do a stripe paint job for $750. They returned car on Friday afternoon around 5pm, and upon entry to..."
- "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..."
- "This is the 3rd time second time I received such bad service at 2808 N. Sam Houston Parkway location in Houston, Texas.The first time, I ordered a chicken sandwich, they..."