Personal Creations - Exorbitant shipping plus extra charge for handling...
I placed an order last year and the year before without a problem.So I thought I would order again this year.
First of all the collection that I started is no longer available, and that does not make me happy. So I picked three different figurines for a total of $29.97 and when I went to check out, the standard shipping for three small figurines which probably, in all reality, would not cost $4.00 to ship, had a shipping charge of $9.99. Then to top it all off they wanted to add a $3.99 handling charge, making shipping and handling $13.98, which of course they don't tell you until after you have entered your payment information. This is a total ripoff and I will find my products elsewhere.
They will also be getting a phone call from me tomorrow.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I Do NOT recommend AM Trucking and Delivery Service, 714 Montauk Ave., rooklyn, NY 11208, (718) 272-5900: - Missed estimated delivery by 4 days - Don’t know where their drivers are -..."
- "My husband ordered Valentine Flowers to be sent to my job on the 2nd of Feb. He made multiple calls on the 14th. Each time he wasn't able to speak..."
- " We stored our property with PODS in Riverside, CA for two years during a move from another state. We purchased our own insurance for the property as it was..."
- "I ordered a drain plug for my boat. It's a hard to find piece and I wanted a spare, knowing that eventually I'll lose one of the two required...."
- "Jimmy john store at 1930 Parkwood Blvd, TX is just *** store. The employe or cashier is just an *** with no customer service. Its like a high schooer being..."
- "I'm afraid Lufkin Sears is about to do us wrong. We were one of the first customers to buy a mattress in their new department. We made several visits, explained..."
- "I recieved the item on time i checked the warranty with asus ph and was advised that it already expired september of last year, also checked the activation key and..."
- "Horrible Experience! I was ordering a set of flowers for Valentine's Day for my Mother in law and Mother. First off, my order went through without me authorizing..."
- "I purchased a new 2015 Voltage from Frederick in October. The salesman Bo was great. Took it camping for Thanksgiving and had a few small issues. Took it back in..."