1.3

It is now 7 weeks after placing my Valentine's order for two customized pillows, and I still do not have my order and apparently will not be receiving it. Seems they shipped my extremely overpriced pillows (two small personalized pillows with shipping was over $90.00!!!) to the wrong address.

When the order came back to them, they made absolutely no attempt to e-mail or call me using the information provided at the time of the order. Seems they threw my order on a shelf and went about their business. After waiting 4 weeks I called to find out what was going on. It was then that they told me of the wrong address and said they would re-ship it.

Great. After waiting a week, still no receipt of order. I called again. Seems that they were too cheap to spend the UPS fees again, so they sent it regular mail.

No tracking available, but the post office told them it would take 7 to 10 days, so I should receive it within another week. Nope. Two weeks after that I call again. Today I was told they couldn't track it and that the item was no longer in production so I was out of luck.

A refund is all I got my other half for Valentine's this year it seems.

Upon review of their website, I now see they are the same "family" as Pro-Flowers. Had I known that, I never would have tried them in the first place.

Save your money and time and look elsewhere.

Product or Service Mentioned: Personal Creations Shipping Service.

Reason of review: No product ever received.

I didn't like: Never received anything and no one tried to contact me.

Comments