DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!An order I placed on Black Friday for Christmas was never sent out, Then they reordered it and said it would be here by December 22..

Well here it is December 24th and I have no presents for 4 family members.I will never use them again, BUYER BEWARE.... Very poor service, The extreme shipping charges are really bad too!

I finally received 1 part of my order and It wasn't even what I ordered and it was engraved wrong, When trying to get it exchanged I was told the other item was sold out.Very disappointed.

Had an Experience with Personal Creations?

Comments

proredpc
San Diego, California, United States #600545

We apologize for the disappointments with this order, please contact my team at cssocial@providecommerce.com if these issues were not resolved. We look forward to assisting you.

Amy

Personal Creations - This is my update Personal Creations "This is my update Since I seem unable to correctly post an update again.... Still no resolution and no contact from the company....no surprise. After much research I finally..." Read more HotPriceTubs - HOT PRICE TUBS UK HotPriceTubs "What started out a dream come true turned into a fiasco. i got my dream hot tub for a cool €3500, delivered & installed, loved it, thrilled with it, a pure dream..." Read more Enagic USA - Enagic Kangen - An Evil Pyramid Scheme Miracule Cure Product/Company Enagic Usa "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..." Read more Charmin - Quality of toilet paper Charmin "I have been a long time user of Charmin Toilet Paper. I recently purchased their Mega Essentials toilet paper. Their paper has always been thick and soft. This paper with..." Read more Spywhizz - Cheeted Spywhizz "I called to order flexaspy was told to give target info and to send 75 bucks throu Western Union and send as a pick up not into a account but..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Lazboy - Extremely poor La-z-boy customer service Lazboy "We purchased two chairs ($1500 each) at the Frisco TX store - 8294 TX-121, Frisco, TX 75034. There was poor workmanship in sewing the fabric darts on the arms leaving..." Read more Whirlpool - Really upset can't believe product last only 2 years Whirlpool "2 days ago my cabrio washer machine stop working. Was washing some clothes the machine start making this weird loud noise and had some weird smell i notice today the..." Read more