I ordered a basket after seeing an advertisement on television. Of course the offer on television was not quite as things actually were.

Regardless, I purchased the basket and was shocked to see that it was over $30.00 with NO CANDY. That is a ridiculous price. When I receive the basket, it was cute, but DEFINITELY not worth $30.00. I am disappointed, and feel ripped off.

I will not order from this company again. You can get the same products from other companies much cheaper. I have a marketing background, and I am used to ordering premiums, gifts, etc. for clients.

I do not understand why companies like this do not understand that if you lie in your advertisements, as well as price gouge, people will stop ordering from you versus just providing more competitive pricing and good products. A REPEAT customer will give a much better return than a customer who has been lied too and misled.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: False advertising, Price scam.

• Easter Basket

Comments

Mount Olive, North Carolina, United States #968864

The basket you see on television is nothing like the basket you receive in mail. The bunny rabbit is about 10 x's smaller than it actually is on television and the candy is cheap.

The candy, basket, and the cheap green Easter grass is not worth $34.99 or the sale price of $19.99.

I'll never buy anything again from personalcreations.com. I paid $56 for two tiny baskets, when I could have went to Walmart, and spent half of that to get better baskets.You won't make money this way, your business won't last long cheating people.