filters
State:
City:
Product:

Personal Creations - I noticed I wrote my maiden name instead of Smith

372027505887 I wrote my maiden name instead of my married name on my discover check out.
Reply to reviews
Heads up! They false advertise the free shipping over $49. Then they really get you because shipping is 6.99 - 14.99 BUT then they had a processing fee on top of that. So cheapest shipping is $11 even I'd you're buying a $5 item! I had $75 worth of items and my total...
Show

Personal Creations - Holy shipping charges!

I found some stockings here that I really liked so I was excited when I saw a Groupon for 50% off for Personal Creations until I discovered that shipping and handling was so outrageously expensive that even with 50% off I was still paying the equivalent of the full amount of my purchase. The shipping and handling is absolutely ridiculous and they don’t show you what it’s goibg to be until the very end after you’ve already put in all you financial information.

Personal Creations - Outrageous Shipping Charges

I was excited to find a unique and personalized gift online. I ordered overnight shipping for $14.99 and they charged me an additional $9.99 for standard shipping totaling $24 of shipping charges on a $50 item. I contacted the company and they told me that I should have read the small print. Well I won’t need to read any small print in the future because I won’t be ordering from this company ever again, and I suggest that you don’t either!!!

Personal Creations - Extra shipping charges

This company should be taking down by customers not buying from them no more. Is a shame because the ideas and some of the products are very nice but their business practice of 100% de rival practices are shameful.
1.1
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time
Reply to reviews
It is now 7 weeks after placing my Valentine's order for two customized pillows, and I still do not have my order and apparently will not be receiving it. Seems they shipped my extremely overpriced pillows (two small personalized pillows with shipping was over...
1.3
I didn't like
  • Never received anything and no one tried to contact me

Personal Creations - Great service

Checked status of my order and was given the information I needed. Your representative was courteous and very informative. Thank you.
#1200588

Personal Creations - Great

Was able to have blanket replaced
Product
Show

Personal Creations - I ordered a $20 Afghan that I ended up paying 80 something d

I did try to contact them and have it fixed they were not willing to work with me I was even willing to pay to have the fit mistake fixed and they would not fix it never do business with them again
1.3

(866) 834-7695

Personal Creations Products and Services

NOT SO Personal Creations

NOT SO Personal Creations
12/8 I received my ornament from Personal Creations...l ordered a 10 name African American famil ornament and this is what l received. (See pic) the CSR went on to say l pissibly received this because the 1 l ordered was sold out.