This is my update Since I seem unable to correctly post an update again....Still no resolution and no contact from the company....no surprise.
After much research I finally came across a few names at the Personal Creatons parent company. I am in the process now of writing a letter, with the copies of the many emails I have received, to various people at Personal Creations parent company. They can see the photo of the bowl and the decal thr slid off. Curious the people in the CustomerIDon'tCare department thought that a President/CEO wouldn't be able to do anything more than they could.
So we will see how far my letters can go.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Zero customer service
- Company resolution
- Poor quality product for dollar
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..."
- "It is amusing that people don't get plastic will melt in the summer heat and then blame their stupidity on a company. The scent circles contain oil and DO contain..."
- "I rarely post comments on the Internet but felt compelled to respond to the negative comments about Enagic USA. Enagic Electrolysis Water Generators are distributed through a network marketing compensation..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "I'm a 64 year old male, fit and healthy, with no history of allergies. I purchased a standard size Mypillow and received it mid October, 2016. It worked as advertised..."