West Milton, Ohio

This is my update Since I seem unable to correctly post an update again....Still no resolution and no contact from the company....no surprise.

After much research I finally came across a few names at the Personal Creatons parent company. I am in the process now of writing a letter, with the copies of the many emails I have received, to various people at Personal Creations parent company. They can see the photo of the bowl and the decal thr slid off. Curious the people in the CustomerIDon'tCare department thought that a President/CEO wouldn't be able to do anything more than they could.

So we will see how far my letters can go.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of zero customer service and company resolution. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "inferior customer service" of personal creations bowl. Personal Creations needs to "replacement with a monogram that will stay on!" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned personal creations bowl in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Personal Creations.

Had an Experience with Personal Creations?

Comments