YOU GUYS HAVE THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE.MANAGER'S GIVING FALSE INFORMATION TO CUSTOMERS.

ALSO EVERY TIME I HAVE CALLED, I HAVE GOTTEN DIFFERENT ANSWERS WHICH MAKES NO SENSE. PLEASE CLOSE DOWN YOUR COMPANY. PEOPLE SHOULD NOT WASTE THEIR MONEY ON THIS ***. EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL PEOPLE.

ALSO GOT PLACED ON CALL BACK 12 TIMES BUT DID NOT GET 1 CALL BACK.TERRIBLE COMPANY AND WORKERS. IT'S SUCH A SCAM AND THEY WILL NEVER REFUND ANY MONEY WHEN IT'S THEIR FAULT FOR ITEMS MISSING OR NOT ARRIVING ON TIME.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Personal Creations. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $47 and wants Personal Creations to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Personal Creations watch case for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Personal Creations?

Comments

V2 Cigarette - V2 Pro Series 3 half baked, leaky carts, deceitful customer service V2 Cigarette "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..." Read more Zerowater - Filter is a piece of garbage. Zerowater "Bought the pitcher, filter, and meter combo a few years ago, and we've loved it up until we purchased the latest pack of filters a couple months ago. A month..." Read more Charmin - Quality of toilet paper Charmin "I have been a long time user of Charmin Toilet Paper. I recently purchased their Mega Essentials toilet paper. Their paper has always been thick and soft. This paper with..." Read more O2pure is a SCAM O2pur "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..." Read more New Hulu Interface Is Horrible! Hulu "The new Hulu design on Roku is pretty bad. At first I thought I needed to reboot my unit. The layout seems convoluted, oversized and difficult to maneuver through. Your..." Read more Promgirl - Homecoming Dresses Promgirl "The two dresses that we ordered for my daughters from Prom Girl were exactly what we were expecting after looking at the photos. the dresses came in and once we..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more